We have changed plans. We sure have enjoyed having the party in the theatre itself these past few go rounds, so we are going to do it again this final time.
The issue with having the party in the theatre is that we have two theatres this year.
Here is our solution:
TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE ASSIGNED A THEATRE (A or B). THE PARTY WILL HAPPEN IN THE LARGER (A) THEATRE. THOSE OF YOU ASSIGNED TO THE LARGER THEATRE WILL BE LET IN FIRST TO GET SEATED. THEN THOSE OF YOU ASSIGNED TO THE SMALLER (B) THEATRE WILL BE LET IN THE LARGER THEATRE LAST TO FILL IN THE FRONT EMPTY ROWS JUST FOR THE PARTY PORTION OF THE PREMIERE EVENT.
At the end of the party, we will allow time for the smaller theatre attendees to get settled in and for the larger theatre patrons to get their snacks and also settle in.
Is this clear?
We will begin a line at 8:00 and also start giving out tickets at that time. The party will start at 9:30. People will not be let in the theatre until 9:30. The movie will begin at 10:30 and lasts two hours.
Do not bring a dish to share.
Please, still bring a donation or two for KIDS (crazy socks/coloring books).
I need to give a special shout out to Dana. I was snippy with her via text this week. I am sorry. I was a little on edge that day.
See you next week!
December at a Glance
11 years ago

Thank you so much for everything you have done. This has been the best event I have been to in awhile.
ReplyDeleteNo apology necessary, hun! This is a big undertaking and a little bit of stress and snippiness is to be expected! XOXO
ReplyDelete